hi all...i want to share something with you all...my secret...hahaha...

i fall in love to someone...my ex former classmates..

i've treat him as a goodfriend because I don't know how to admit that I've fall in love to him...

hahahahahahh...

I also don't know if he had a same feeling to me or not...

because he also treat me kindly...like what I have done to him..

long time ago my friend had said to me that the boy I've fall in love like to look at me...

I don't know why...

but I just ignore it...at that time I just wanna being his friend..

and now...I feel what he was feel to me long time ago....the same feel I think...

wanna him...wanna him...wanna him...hahahahahahahahaha...

this called crazy in love....hahahahahaha

I'm going crazy to fall in love with him....

1 komen buda chomel:

Muhd Muaz said...

jangan ko lpaskan pelung ney dyla..mlpas ko nanti tau,..hihi

Post a Comment